Accounts Assistant/Senior – Public Practice
Excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant/Senior looking for a career in general practice.
The role is for an Accounts Assistant/Senior able to prepare Accounts for a range of clients including Limited Companies to final Accounts for review.
Experience in accounting for Charities and Audit would be an advantage but not essential.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a Public Practice environment.
- Must have experience of working under FRS102.
- Must have experience of preparing Statutory Accounts for Limited Companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships.
- Must have experience of preparing Tax and Capital Allowance Computations.
- Experience of working with Cloud Accounting packages.