We understand that all too often due to the daily pressures of running a business, strategic planning doesn't always get the attention it needs.
With our years of experience advising the local business community, you can rely on our wealth of experience, expertise and knowledge.
We can assist you in avoiding rushed judgements, over or under capacity and help with recognising opportunities.
New Business Start-up
We can help by evaluating your ideas and helping you develop them into a viable business and provide the continued support as the business grows and develops.
Our Business Start-up service is divided into 3 levels, Standard, Standard+ and Premier.
For more information on these service levels and how they can be tailored to meet your individual requirements, please contact us today.
We will help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your HM Revenue & Customs
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- Basic annual return and completion service
- Set up an internal accounting system including offering computer systems advice, software, training and support
- Assistance with opening bank accounts and raising finance
We offer a 3 step company formation process to guide you through each stage:
Step 1 - Company Name Search
Use our free company name search facility to see whether your preferred name is available
Step 2 - Package selection
Choose the package that best suits your needs
Step 3 - Appointments
The final stage is to appoint your company director, secretary and shareholders, nominated registered office address and the number of shares to be issued
In addition to company formations we can also assist with:
- the appointment and resignation of Directors and Company Secretary
- the issue of new shares and transfer of existing shares and amendments to the Articles of Association
- an annual Companies House compliance service which includes the checking and submission of annual returns and statutory accounts to Companies House
- we can also arrange for our address to be used as your company's registered office and we will forward all mail received on a weekly basis
- set up a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) which includes an LLP Formation service, Certificate of Incorporation, Companies House Authentication code, Statutory Register, HMRC and Registration of Income tax.